Every Thursday from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. there is exposition of the Blessed Sacrament in St. Bridget Church.
Someone is always present with Jesus. There are people who have committed to be at adoration at a certain time every week for one hour - a Holy Hour. Many time slots are covered (someone is scheduled to be in the church) but some are not. Ideally two people would be signed up for every hour.
Please consider setting aside an hour every week to spend with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. Perhaps you can sign up for an open slot after Mass some week. You are always welcome to stop in at any time during the day for a few minutes at your convenience.
Any month when there is a fifth Friday, we have 24-hour adoration. It begins on Friday at 5:00 p.m. and ends on Saturday at 4:00 p.m.
Please call the parish office if you have any questions or would like to sign up.
Eucharistic Adoration is a prayer that is made before the Blessed Sacrament.
1. Realize who is present. Place yourself in the presence of Christ.
2. Give thanks. Be thankful for this moment of prayer and for all the blessings the Lord has given you.
3. Ask Present Him all your intentions and the intentions of those around you.
4. Meditate in a moment of silence, try to listen to the voice of God.
5. Ask for Forgiveness Express your sorrow for the world's sins and your own.
-From Catholic Link